Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chic In Life.....And In Death?

Hello children of mine that aren't actually mine,
today I wish to discuss an article my soul mate, Erika, sent me. It was a simple message, just a picture of an article in an unknown magazine that read, "Corpse Couture, Clothes for Going Out In Style". And I just sat there like........
oh. 
Then it dawned on me how I plan to be laid to rest in an ermine fur coat, vintage Chanel pearls, maybe a blouse that I made by hand and last but not least Louboutins. No pants, though. They're a struggle for me in life, which means zero pants for this girl in the after life. 

I wish I could have read the actual article but neither of us know what magazine the article is in. If you know or see it, let me know, I'd love to read it! So I'm assuming that this is somewhat like a stylist/funeral director-like job? Styling the dead...hmmm why do feel like I can hear Rachel Zoe's voice in my head? 


If there were such a service, would you, if you could, have someone style you before you were buried? 


xx Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment